Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Okay, this was worth posting about during the off-season

There isn't much that would make me come out of my off-season blogging hiatus (having a life is nice).  But then I saw that Michigander and self-proclaimed huge Michigan fan Kate Upton made the cover the latest SI swimsuit issue.  So, thinking of you, the MZone reader, I believed it was my duty to report on this fact... as well as include several photos.

You're welcome.




Beach shot by WALTER IOOSS JR/SPORTS ILLUSTRATED

4 comments:

MGoBlue94 said...

Thanks Yost. I've missed your posts the last couple of years...glad to see you helping us readers once again.

MGoBlue94
Corey

616goblue said...

Bless you Yost.

I would be remiss if it wasn't duly noted that she is not only a Michigan fan, but a resident here in the 616.

Living in West Michigan has its advantages.

Hail.

pacman said...

Actually, it's my understanding that Kate was born in Michigan but raised and lives in Florida. Her uncle is a Congressman from Michigan as well. Go Blue!

Andy said...

Kate was born in my hometown of St. Joseph.

I've done the research and I can say with confidence she certainly does not fall within the normal expected distribution (bell curve) of St. Joe girls.

Your results may vary...