Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nobody Puts Denard in a Corner

Now playing at the MZone Theater.


ED. NOTE: I know, I know. But after seeing Andy's Wallpaper and this pic numerous times, I couldn't resist the funny.  Just be thankful I couldn't find the actual clip of the above or instead of this 'Shop, you'd be watching an MZone video to this song.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

I want to make a snarky comment since this is roughly the same pose but a different picture from Andy's, so I am sensing a trend to exploit. However, as I've said elsewhere, I admire and respect Denard's love of the game and just general positive attitude. While I hope he throws 3 picks and runs for -50 yards on on 11/26, I can't knock his exuberence.

Yost said...

I'm the biggest UM fan around, Dennis. But when I saw that the second time, I couldn't resist the funny.