Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What the MZone looks like in June without a new OSU scandal



C'mon, Ohio State. We're counting on you. It's a looooong way to go until the first game.

Sincerely,

The MZone

7 comments:

Mikoyan said...

I think I passed that on the train.

Bigasshammm said...

{play sound *crickets*}

phil said...

No news currently but we can all rest assured that tUOS is cheating as we speak.

BaggyPantsDevil said...

That looks like the road I took--for something like twelve straight hours--to the 2005 Alamo Bowl.

Yost said...

Baggy, you magnificent bastard, where the hell have you been?

And I remember your post from that Alamo Bowl trip!

Mikoyan said...

In fact, I did pass that on the train. Well maybe not that exact spot but someplace similar.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1PMIVRnUBe0/TfBB1n4TqHI/AAAAAAAAQ10/3vaiIFknCJg/s1600/sixth9.jpg

BaggyPantsDevil said...

Yost,

I'm still kicking around. I'm in Virginia now and pretty busy (not to mention I'm blocked from posting from work) but still trying to keep informed on college football.

This post gave me the chance to make a short comment (if I had the time I could go on and on about the mascot thing).