Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Thursday, February 24, 2011

If the RV's a rockin'...it's probably because the shocks gave out

The picture and email below come from regular MZone reader, Phil:
Yost,

I'm on vacation in Florida (78 degrees tomorrow!) and Mascot Man pulls up beside me at a stoplight.  If it wasn't for the fact that the tires were bald, gray exhaust fumes where coming out of the tailpipe, the RV is at least 20 years old, it has a lighthouse in the back window and a super classy combo ladder/storage locker, this vehicle would be a real OSU chick magnet.  Hey, enjoy the off-season. 
GO BLUE!  
-Phil


Caption contest, anyone?

5 comments:

Bigasshammm said...

"Shitter was full"

phil said...

I have been enjoying Mik's "Michigan Exposures" for some time now. His work is truly gifted and beautiful. I could never hope to compete with his photographic artistry BUT does anyone besides me see raw talent in this photograph? Look how close I got to the savage, smelly, wild beast. The road was angry that day my friends. Yes, I was scared but I held my ground and took the shot. I could have broken my camera and even lost my life but I was not to be denied. Perhaps I could follow in Mik's footsteps. I am inspired to start my own photographic blog called "Buckeye Bullshit."

Yost said...

Phil,

As soon as I saw the picture - and knowing the danger you were in - I immediately thought, "How can this be Phil? I thought getting this close to such dangerous stories was reserved for Anderson Cooper, Richard Engall and the women from The View."

Mikoyan said...

Aww shucks....

I'm not sure I would have taken a picture of this, unless the bastard cut me off or something. However, you have to appreciate the Brutus with his arm outstretched.

Hemlock Philosopher said...

It's uncanny how much Brutus looks like a member of the Village People.