Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Potential New U-M Defensive Coordinator Found on YouTube

I'm not saying this kid's schemes are better than Gerg's--

Okay, yes I am.

4 comments:

phil said...

I know they are just miniature plastic men but I still find myself yelling,
"YOU'VE GOT THREE WIDE OPEN RECEIVERS!!!!! THROW THE DAMN BALL!!!

plooder said...

From 11 Warriors blog: 'I feel I can say without hyperbole that Michigan might have the worst defense in college football. With hyperbole I can also add that the only difference between Michigan's defense and a dead raccoon in the middle of the road is that sometimes people will swerve to avoid running over the raccoon.'

Mikoyan said...

Obviously the folks at 11 Warriors are a bunch of drunk monkeys because there is no way that Michigan's defense is worse than Eastern Michigan's defense....No way. I mean Michigan's defense is bad but certainly not worse than Eastern's....

Yost said...

Phil, I'm still laughing at that comment. Funny, funny, FUNNY!