Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Friday, October 29, 2010

New Ufer Video

Tuesday marked the 29th anniversary since the voice of Meeeechigan football, Bob Ufer, passed away.  And even though we already did a post about it that day, I stumbled upon the Ufer clip below that'd I'd never seen before.  It's from a special in 1979 called "Blue Magic" celebrating 100 years of Michigan football.

Can never get enough Ufe (at least Andy and I can't).

4 comments:

TitleIX said...

Goosebumps

Andy said...

Flying home this morning after a week in Baltimore. I can't wait to get home, sit down, and watch this clip with the sound turned on my computer.

glassyarddog said...

I love this clip. Can't believe I have never seen it. Priceless.

Mikoyan said...

That is amazing. There isn't even a game playing and you can still feel the excitement and enthusiasm. Very very cool. Thanks Yost for digging this one up.