Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Ah, blogging

Now I remember why I got out of the blogging biz 2+ years ago: the daily grind is a bitch!

Sorry for no posts last couple of days. Was scoring babes with Benny back at the island retreat over the long Labor Day weekend and watching a team wearing maize and blue that resembled the Michigan teams of yore. But lest I get excited, I keep reminding myself how excited I got last season after our 4-0 start only to be .

Anyways, let me regroup, figure out what/if MZone is moving forward and we'll take it from there.

P.S. You know the only bad thing about last weekend's game? That damn feeling of hope and optimism I now feel coursing through my veins.

1 comment:

Jim Harbaugh Scramble said...

Would love it if you came back.
Go Blue!