Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Benny - The Nostradamus of CFB Blogging

In his Know Your Foe post on Ohio State the day before the M/Tosu game, my blogging cohort Benny wrote a line about the game being important for OSU because they still had an outside shot at the National Title game.

When I read that line in his draft before posting that night, I thought he was so full of shit, that OSU making it to the title game after losing its second-to-last game at home, was such a long shot and such a crazy thing to even bring up, I deleted it from the final post.

As a result, the CFB Gods have smited me for questioning the Great Benny Friedman by making his horrible vision of a Buckeye title run come true. Damn them! I will never doubt his magic prognostication powers again.

Ed. Note: For a small fee, Benny is available to pick Lotto numbers, locate missing pets and predicate the next time Les Miles will blow a gasket on national TV.

4 comments:

whetstonebuck said...

Benny was just channeling me. I'm sneaky like that.

Mikoyan said...

There were a few others that said the evil ones from Columbus had a shot. I'm sure the thousands of dollars from Tressel probably helped too.....

Hmmm.....

Out of Conference said...

-1 for making Benny submit drafts to you for review before posting. Benny works in photoshop the way other artists might work in oils or clay. We want uncensored Benny!

Free Benny
Free Benny
(everybody, altogether now)
Free Benny
Free Benny

Yost said...

LOL, OOC!

Benny is not censored nor does he submit for review. We simply put up drafts when done then, since I'm tne night owl, I usually post for the next day.

I was simply perusing his brilliance when I noticed what certainly had to be a typo.