Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"I'm gonna whoop his ass so bad, his mama gonna cry."

Sometimes the YouTube gods smile on you. Case in point: the clips below. I stumbled across some videos of somebody who calls himself "Tha Greatest Gamer Alive" playing a little EA NCAA '07 football on Xbox.

Listen to his, uh, "play-by-play" of cyber-Southern Cal taking on Texas. Simply classic! Eat your heart out, Keith Jackson.



Yes, I said clips. As in plural...



Folks, this guy has posted - get ready for it - 117 clips on YouTube, all of them, best I can tell, him playing (and giving play-by-play for) video games. Who said video games aren't an addiction?

I smell regular feature.

P.S. Ok, I'm still looking through these damn things, laughing my ass off. For those of you who value special teams play, well, take it away "Greatest Gamer Alive"...

10 comments:

Reed said...

I'm just glad that Chris Tucker is finally working again...

"Call me Frank Beamer 'round this ho! Cause I am a special teams goru."

Killing My Liver said...

The English language is rolling over in it's grave, son.

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

anyone surprised this kid is from the same town as terrell owens?

steve g said...

Anyone who can block a kick with Mississippi St., of all teams, may deserve the moniker of "Greatest Gamer Alive".

Sara said...

and he's since added 9 more since this was posted, lol. good luck keeping up.

TitleIX said...

can we get an "n" word count???

god of the whoppers said...

I deciphered 21, but given where frank beamer coaches, should that be counted too?
I apologize for not watching and counting all his videos, but i refuse to turn my brain into mush, maybe this kid should try being a chemical engineer or something useful.

Jonathan said...

Hahahaha this guys funny to watch and you gotta egmit hes pretty good too.

Out of Conference said...

I can egmit it.