Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Traveling for work...

Will try to post as best I can.

10 comments:

Corey said...

Slacker!

Where is your dedication!?!?

PS anybody want to buy my house in Avon, OH so I can get the F out of this state?

Killing My Liver said...

This work thing is really cutting into your blogging time. Cease and desist.

Out of Conference said...

How much are you giving for it, Corey?

Corey said...

They get UofM decorated NURSERY that my 2 month old son uses ... PRICELESS!!!

MGoBlue93 said...

corey... put it up on eBay! I'm trying to sell my house in Colorado now and move back east... I feel your real estate pain.

Corey said...

lol ... I am moving to Colorado.

you buy mine ... I'll buy yours or well just swap homes.

Schavey ES said...

Did you guys here about the new tax they are planning to put on all tickets? Check out this Detroit free press article about it http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...50358/1001/ NEWS
All I know is that as a poor college student I don't want to be paying more money for the football, basketball and hockey tickets I'm already purchasing.
For more info or to voice your malcontent i suggest going to www.notickettax.com

MGoBlue93 said...

Corey, Where are you going to in Colorado?

MGoBlue93 said...

BTW... the same crap a Michigan man puts up with from the dregs in Columbus... it's the same in Denver from Aveholes.

Corey said...

mgoblue93,

Yeah, I know I use to live there for 8 years. I use to live in Littleton work for Lockheed Martin. Now I am coming back ... looking in Highlands Ranch. Ran the Alumni club in denver in early 2000s

We should take our conversation offline by emailing me at cbrooker72 at gmail

I use to post on here as Mgoblue94, but my password isn't working anymore.