Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Friday, May 18, 2007

Hi, I'm Benny. Let's Be Friends.

OK, I have to admit it. I'm an old man. Remember, I played when they wore leather helmets. So I barely understand this whole system of tubes they call the Interwebs.

But my buddy, Yost, assures me that this MySpace thing is the real deal. In fact, he signed up himself the other day. Told me he's a babe magnet on there (and not to be misled by the fact that 98% of his cyber friends are guys).

So, I went and checked it out. And though I don't understand any of the words of the rock and/or the roll and the hip and/or the hop that's blaring through my computer when I go to people's pages, I do like making friends.

That's why I now have my very own MySpace page. So go on and visit and become one of my friends. I'll even be nice to the Buckeyes who come and visit. After all, we have to do something until the season starts.

1 comment:

John said...

You guys are so waaaay behind the times, its not even funny. MySpace is a place for child predators, Facebook is the site that you need to join.