Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Thursday, December 21, 2006

MZone -- Now New and Improved!

Light blogging today as we upgraded to the new version of Blogger and had to deal with that housekeeping stuff.

6 comments:

Galen said...

ahh, you waited to the last minute. I actually like the improvements.

Sundawg said...

So, you forsake us, your readership, for sleep and creature comforts? Have you no shame?

Yost said...

G,

Blogger wouldn't let us upgrade until yesterday. We kept getting the "Your blog is too big."

And how many times have I heard that...

Anonymous said...

turn off anonymous!

Anonymous said...

smI just wanted to say, "Thank you" for all that you do. I found this page a couple of months ago and quickly added it to my favorites. I check back at least 2 to 3 times a week to see the new info. I sure do get a good laugh with some of the articles. Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year All!!

crock said...

I agree with anonymous...

I love the blog and only wish I had heard of it sooner - I tell every college football fan I run into about it.

Thanks for a wonderful blog!!!

GO BLUE!!!