Rants, comments, thoughts and funny - mostly funny - on all things Michigan and college football.

If you have ideas, tips, links or pictures for the blog, e-mail us at: MichiganZone at gmail dot com.

Thanks for checking out the M Zone. And if you enjoy the site, please pass the link on to a friend or two. We'd sure appreciate it.

Twitter: @MZoneBlog

Facebook/MZoneBlog

Best Of Tat and Tresselgate

M Zone Videos

Best Of MZone 2.0

Best Of The Original MZone

Tosu Favorites

MZone Archive

Monday, January 09, 2006

LEAF BLOWER FOR SALE -- $50


Yes, it has nothing to do with college football, but it was too funny not to post.

3 comments:

BaggyPantsDevil said...

LOL!

I'm so glad my coffe isn't ready yet, otherwise I would have sprayed it all over my keyboard and monitor when that image came up.

Yost said...

Yeah, somebody sent that to me. Like I said, nothing to do w/ college football, but, as with you, I howled when I saw it.

The King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.